I first made this easy advent set many years ago, and my kids still love hanging them on the tree each year and opening a box each day as we count down to Christmas.
The Merry and Bright Printable Advent set is a quick and easy way to make a personalised Christmas countdown.
This set includes:
- Step by step instructions for making, filling and using your advent boxes
- A box template
- 24 different coloured and patterned digital papers
- 24 number tags.
To make this fun advent set you’ll need the following (not included):
- Colour printer
- Printer paper (card stock works best).
- Paper scoring tool (we used a butter knife)
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or string
- Something to fill your advent boxes
Simply, download the pdf, follow the instructions to print and fold your personalised Christmas countdown.
You can find lots of ideas for small items to fill your advent boxes here.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you.
This is an A4 PDF file, you will need Adobe Acrobat or similar pdf reading software to open the file.
This file is available for download via the ‘my account page’ immediately after payment. A download link will also be emailed to you.
You should open and save this product to your computer, not your mobile device.
Please note there is a limit of 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save the file somewhere you can find it easily in the future. You will not be able to download the file more than three times and I am not able to email files.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- Prices are in US dollars. Paypal with automatically covert the payment into the currency you are paying with.
- This product is for personal, non commercial use only. You may not share, distribute or alter this product. It is copyright © Kate Fairlie/Picklebums. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary.